Friday, April 07, 2006

First Post...

FIRST THOUGHTS-

Well this is new... I'm making a new blog since my Friendster blog was dying on me... at least now I have freedom to type anything my mind wants to...

Another reason why I am changing blogs is; Friendster isn't made for blogging! And they're making things worse by adding advertisments in your recent posts! Damn! What a ripoff!

My blog would probably evolve(in time)... and I hope no 2nd year kid would even read this... that's why I won't promote my blog that much(but i'd still be promoting it)... I hope it would kick not only asses but also balls...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME-
Right now i'm doing my yearly ritual... that is Sleep Deprivation... I would try to do it for two or three days... right now i'm feeling sleepy I probably won't last that long...

I would get my deliberation letter later... I hope I won't go through Summer Classes(that would even make my birthday suck more)... actually this is one of the best birthdays I had... I got $125, 2 Xbox 360 games, our PC was fixed(I consider it as a gift), a Barcelona shirt, a Paramita shirt and a bottle of Virgin Coconut Oil... I would probably get more(I hope)...

I hope I won't be going through a mini-party later... like what happened last year... they bought me a cake and cooked some food... I want a nice, quiet(some of you won't conside it as quiet) time with my PC... honestly I want to have a celebration... problem is I would just be ignored... and I don't want that to happen!

SUMMER PLANS, PT. 1-

I am a person who doesn't want to travel, so I would probably stay here in my own little imaginary world... I'll probably try to mingle with kids I haven't mingled with... there is Bien, Keno, Hennessy(after all those months!) and other kids I can only speak through a machine...

I also want to imprison myself in this glass world I live in... so I can change after that... I really want to change... either for good or worse...

THE BIG WORD WE CALL 'LOVE'-

Since I won't be doing that much tonight I guess I could try to mess up things... I'd be putting a segment like this(hey, this segment won't appear that much!) to pass the time...

If you ask me who my crush is... I would answer Wawi Navarroza... Yeah, Wawi Navarroza... the vocalist of the band called 'The Late Isabel'... she's also a photog- ahem- visual poet... if you would ask me why... well, I find he strangely cute(cute is my term for beautiful)... I also like her art(which is photography and music... dancing? we'll see)... thats a turn on...

Then you would probably ask what I want in a girl... well, I'm looking for a girl who has a certain talent that would never cease to amaze me... also I want a girl who has a brain and has the word 'desicions' in her vocabulary... I don't want a girl who usually follow trends(so she can still follow trends)... I also want a girl who likes art and philosophy(well... philiosophy would be optional... hehehe)... and I also want a girl who has a good sense of humor... and looks would be my final requirment(yup! I'm not looking for an outrageously cute girl or a crush-ng-bayan)

You might be thinking i'm too cocky to post a part like that... I don't posess good looks(or even good personality)... why would I write the requirment for my dreamgirl... as if someone likes me anyway... but who the hell are you to destroy my citadel!

FINAL WORDS-

This is also weird... putting up a final words part in my post... but who cares! it's my blog and I can do anything with it!

I hope I can find a website that gives templates for my blog... my template suck... and I hope kids won't smoke too much... it's dangerous to your health!

This is the Machine, Polysaccharide, signing off!

- exercise your right to be weird!

No comments: