Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Moon Sets Early Tonight *sigh*

Birthday Report-

I know this would look stupid if I put a birthday report here... who would read it anyway! I myself doesn't care about others birthdays(maybe beacuse im selfish)... but who cares!

Today- ahem- Yesterday was a strange day... It was like a day of new things... what are those things? first; I got massaged by a Blind Masseur! second; I spent about 5,000 pesos today! third; I got a The Sims Complete Collection CD for a price of a single game(which is 1,995 pesos)! fourth; I got a The Sandman book from Power Books(which costs 1,750 pesos)! fifth; I got an 80 gig Hard Disk for 2,000 pesos!

This day is so cool(sorry for using the word 'cool' here)... well it's already April 8... I guess it's back to living a normal life then...

AS THE SUN RISES-

I kept my self awake by watching MTV and Jack TV... my eyes kinda feels heavy... I needed sleep that time... But I have to do my yearly practice...

When I got to school I hated every second of my stay there... why? because I remembered all of my miserable moments in that school... It's kinda strange since I never felt that way about the school since now...

I got the letter and thank God I passed(two months of me and the computer)... I was with my mom at that time(she had the 125 dollars)... Next we had our breakfast at Chowking in the Tikling branch...

We had our grocery in the Big R(it's not that big)... and we had a massage there... after the massage my stomach felt as if it's trying to explode(I still feel it now)... We made our maid take the groceries home so we can go to SM without anything to carry...

SM, WHERE THE RICH AND THE MIDDLE CLASS MEET-

When we entered SM there was one thing on my mind that time... and it was the Cyber Zone... I was planning to buy a Nintendo DS(since she doesn't want to buy me a PS2)... but then it was 10k, and I only had 6k! So I bought the The Sims Complete Collection...

Ater that I went to the floor where there was full of artworks... I saw Danny Sillada's Mystery of The Cross... and I kinda felt the message that Danny Sillada was trying to say... I was supposed to go to Tower Records when a nice looking girl(it means cute in my terms) looking at me... we stared at each other as she was going up the escalator and I was going down... I sensed that she was a normal person with a touch of rockerness... she looked like a young adult, while I looked like an ex-con...

I bought Neil Gaiman's The Sandman in Power Books(I bought the Documentary type)... and we went to our cousins in Sta. Ana...

A SHORT STAY IN STA. ANA-

I felt bored at that place so I went to a nearby computer shop... I felt paranoid while I walked through the busy streets full of vendors of food and pirated movies and music... why would I feel paranoid? Because a dude in that area got mad at me because I laughed at him when he stepped on dog poop(I thought that he didn't noticed my laugh)... after that I felt fear in every step I take in the urban jungle of Sta. Ana...

No comments: